Service Manager (Residential Aged Care)
Job no: 494715
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs
Categories: Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager, Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Service Manager – Peter Arney Home is responsible for the operational management of a 100 bed residential care facility in centrally located Salter Point/ Manning.
The role is responsible for championing person centred care, leading and mentoring staff and ensuring the delivery of quality clinical and allied health care to our residents. All of our leadership positions play a key role in modelling & leading Amana Living’s Philosophy of Care and in living the 3Rs culture - The Right People, doing The Right Things, The Right Way.
About the Role
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Provide inspirational leadership to the clinical team, ensuring the care provided for residents meets & exceeds the organisation’s clinical care standards
- Undertake full operational management of the facility, including care, compliance, financial and human resource management.
- Look to continuously improve the facility and service provided to our residents
- Provide after-hours / on-call support, escalating incidents where appropriate.
The successful candidate will possess the following criteria:
- Aged care facility management experience
- Nursing registration with AHPRA (Registered Nurse)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in overseeing ACFI assessments & submissions
- Sound knowledge and previous experience working with people living with dementia
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent change management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage finances and operate within budgetary requirements
- Intermediate computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Current Police Clearance or ability to obtain one (no older than 6 months)
What's on offer?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, with leadership development and support; we also offer a range of benefits including competitive salaries with the ability to salary package and discounted private health insurance.
Applications close on Monday the 20th of September, however we will commence the recruitment process immediately. If you are who we are looking for in this rewarding role, we can't wait to hear from you.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend