Business Support Officer
Job no: 494699
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Property & Projects, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Service Coordinator, Sales & Marketing, Community Support Worker, Home and Community Care, Administration Assistant
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
A permanent, full-time opportunity is now available for a Business Support Officer to join our team in Rivervale.
The role of Business Support Officer is responsible for providing administrative support to the Home Care Management team.
The Business Support Officer plays an active role in maintaining the Amana Living’s Philosophy of Care and in living the 3Rs culture.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Client record maintenance in the Comcare system, including:
- Reviewing client records to ensure levels are recorded correctly and level transfers are processed in a timely manner.
- Recording new packages, processing leave and discharges
- Creating and sending ACERS when a new client is onboarded
- Ensuring ACER documentation is current and corresponds to the correct level.
- Finalisation and submission of monthly claims to Medicare for the Home Care package program within prescribed timelines.
- Detailed client level review and reconciliation of Comcare to Medicare payment summaries including timely investigation and follow up with Medicare to resolve discrepancies.
- Coordination of various regular reporting functions
- Contribute to an environment of continuous innovation, always looking for a better and more efficient way to deliver.
- To provide efficient, accurate and timely accounting support
- Working collaboratively with other BSOs to ensure all team functions are completed within agreed deadlines; providing leave support as required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Exceptional customer service skills and quality standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint with the capability to learn bespoke business systems.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Current Drivers License
- Previous experience in a similar position would be desirable
HOW TO APPLY
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’ button and complete your application form online.
Applications will close on Friday the 17th of September 2021, however due to the urgency of this role, we will be commencing our shortlisting and interview process immediately.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend