Clinical Nurse Manager
Job no: 494691
Work type: Full time
Categories: Service Manager, Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, residential aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Rare opportunity available in Kalgoorlie for a Clinical Nurse Manager with a passionate and positive approach to their work.
The Clinical Nurse Manager plays a key supporting role to the Service Manager of the facility, with a focus on clinical leadership and ensuring a high standard of resident care, staff management, accreditation, assessment and continuous quality improvement.
Duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Oversees all aspects of clinical care and services to residents at the site
- Supports the clinical team to follow the policies and procedures of Amana Living for clinical care of our residents
- Develops and leads the clinical team, focusing on building a culture of continual improvement and quality.
- Ensures the site complies with Aged Care & Disability Standards
- Conducts and delegates clinical audits, analyses results and develops/leads actions to close identified clinical gaps
- Investigates and manages clinical issues and client complaints in collaboration with Service Manager
- Ensures audits are undertaken in accordance with planned schedules
- Analyses clinical KPIs to ensure that all aspects of care and clinical delivery are optimal
- Leads the ACFI assessment process ensuring assessments are up to date and accurately reflect each resident’s care needs.
- Ensures high quality resident care is consistently delivered to all residents including and not limited to updating of care plans, wound reviews and medication overview
- Supporting residents to express their needs and preferences in living their lives
- Manages clinical incident investigation and reporting though Riskman, applying corrective action, monitoring trends and closing gaps.
- Current registered nurse registration with AHPRA
- 5+ years' experience working in aged care as a Registered Nurse
- Proven management of clinical teams
- Ability to influence teams to achieve strong customer focus and clinical excellence
- Previous experience leading a team of care staff and providing additional training and support when required
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Valid Police Clearance less than 6 months old (or ability to obtain one)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates and a range of other benefits;
- The ability to salary package
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career progression opportunities
How to apply
Please apply online, including your resume with your application. For any queries, please contact Nicola Veal on 0466 545 433. Shortlisting and interviewing may commence immediately.
If you are interested in a role at Amana Living in Kalgoorlie, but this is not the role for you, please contact Nicola Veal at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any other vacancies or options we may have available.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend