Job no: 494664
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
We are currently recruiting for a Physiotherapist on a fixed term contract until November 2022. You will be required to travel to a different facilities (Outlined below). Please note, you do not have to commit to all of the days outlined below;
Wednesday: Bull Creek
Thursday: Osborne Park
Friday: Osborne Park
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Industry leading pay rates
- The ability to salary package up to $15,900 pa
- Award winning not-for-profit Employer of Choice
- Opportunities to study nationally accredited courses
- School holidays child care assistance
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank Private
- Provides assessments and interventions for resident mobility, falls risk and related musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
- Frequently reviews treatment objectives and interventions to ensure their continued application, efficacy and outcomes.
- Implements and supervises pain management programs. Provides treatment programs to address problems of movement and/or, function on an individual or group basis.
- Consults on the selection of aids and equipment for specific and general use.
- Supervises, guides and manages physiotherapy assistants and students
- Involvement in site-based meetings related to physiotherapy programs
- Contributes to the preparation of annual physiotherapy budgets.
- Maintains timely and accurate documentation including ACFI reporting.
- Initial assessment of resident on admission, and annual review and when required.
- Orders materials and supplies in conjunction with Service/Centre Operations Manager.
- Maintain accreditation compliance with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Standards
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) Degree
- Current Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in aged care assessment and rehabilitation including equipment prescription
- Demonstrated excellence in specialist assessment and the delivery of evidence based physiotherapy interventions
- Well-developed computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work clients with unmet needs and responsive behaviors.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment medical and willingness to obtain a police clearance certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now and ensure your resume is included in your application.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend