Physiotherapist - Community Based
Job no: 494641
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs, Lesmurdie, Roleystone
Categories: Allied Health
WHY WORK FOR US?
Amana Living is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Western Australia and is a dynamic, people focused Not for Profit organisation, dedicated to delivering exceptional care and services for our older generation as they live the second half of their lives. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
Amana Living recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ At Amana Living, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank Private
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Career progression and development opportunities
ABOUT THE ROLE
Two permanent full-time roles working Monday - Friday across the Perth Metropolitan area.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments that identify the client’s functional capacity, strengths and lifestyle goals
- Providing recommendations for client care based on assessment outcomes and prepare reports
- Enhance the quality of life and independence of Amana Living clients by delivering evidence-based physiotherapy interventions
- Contribute to the development of holistic, individualised, client focussed care plans in partnership with the client and their carer/advocate and Amana Living team
- Provide individualised therapy services, including mobility equipment prescription, enabling older people to maintain functional capacity, prevent deterioration, maximise quality of life and to re-engage with community activities
- Regularly review and evaluate client therapy plans to ensure identified goals are achieved and quality of life and healthy ageing promoted
- Ensure all documentation is timely, accurate and maintained and actioned in accordance with the Amana Living Clinical Governance Framework, organisational policies and procedures and confidentiality agreement
- Provide general advice and recommendations relating to equipment
- Attend and actively participate in family and staff meetings and mandatory training sessions
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) degree
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in community-based assessment and rehabilitation including equipment prescription
- Demonstrated excellence in specialist assessment and the delivery of evidence-based physiotherapy interventions
- A valid driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- Valid Police Clearance less than 6 months old (or provide a receipt at interview stage)
- Successful completion of a physical assessment and reference checks
If you feel you are who we are looking for, please select the 'Apply Now' button.
Our recruitment process may include a pre-recorded video interview and short job fit questionnaire.
Shortlisting and interviews will be carried out as soon as possible.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend