Registered Nurse – Bayswater
Job no: 495245
Work type: Fixed Term Contract, Part time
Location: Eastern Suburbs, Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Categories: Registered Nurse
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking applications from experienced and passionate RNs to join our team working at our residential care facility in Bayswater. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working as a Registered Nurse in an Aged Care or Community setting and display the below competencies:
- Complete assessments and documentation for residents, ensuring accurate care planning and relevant supporting documentation
- Provide coaching, education and support to the team
- Supervise the delivery of care on a daily basis by the care team
- Comply with Amana Living policies and procedures and contributes to continuous and quality improvement practice
This role is 60hrs per fortnight and is offered on a fixed term contract until August 2023. You must be able to commit to all the shifts listed below to be considered for the position:
You are a clinical leader capable of using your clinical knowledge and skills to work with the team in pursuit of excellent care outcomes. You are closely aligned to the Quality of Care Principles, and are able to support, educate and mentor the rest of the team.
Your excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills will be critical to your success in this leadership role and you will be passionate about staff support, education and mentoring.
- Registered with the Nurses’ Board of WA as a General Nurse
- Experience working within Aged Care
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Knowledge of the resident classification scale, accreditation and continuous improvement
- Well-developed computer skills
- Valid Police Clearance no older than 6 months (or ability to obtain at interview stage)
- NDIS Screen Check (or willingness to obtain at interview stage)
- Evidence of Flu (2022) and Covid Vaccinations (including Booster if eligible)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Willingness to attend a paid 2-day induction at our Rivervale Training Institute
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates a range of other benefits:
- Employment with a leading aged care provider in a growing sector
- Attractive rates of pay and the ability to salary package up to $18,550 per annum
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank
- Opportunity to study nationally accredited courses in Aged Care
HOW TO APPLY
If you can commit to the days/hours listed above and meet the Essential Criteria, please apply now with a copy of your resume. Interviewing and shortlisting will commence immediately!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend