Resource Coordinator (Full Time)
Job no: 495168
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Resource Coordinator
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
We are looking for a rostering/scheduling professional to be part of our fun, busy team! The role will be responsible for the rostering and scheduling of Your Home Community Support Workers to provide a reliable and consistent service to clients in accordance with service delivery plans. A particular focus of the position will be to ensure that the roster achieves both staff contractual obligations and meets clients’ individual service needs.
You will be joining a team that works collaboratively to achieve rewarding results in a fast-paced role.
The position will be a mix of home and office-based work, with the 12-8pm shift conducted from home.
- Rotating roster, full-time hours
- Monday - Friday on rotating shifts of 06:00 - 14:00, 09:00 - 17:00, 12:00- 20:00
- Weekend and public holiday work on a rotating roster (working Saturday and Sunday in place of 2 weekdays – 2 weekends in 6 weeks)
You’re a strong communicator, comfortable with managing client expectations and confident speaking with individuals from all demographics and backgrounds. Your administrative experience has provided you with a flexible but systematic approach to your work. With a keen eye for detail, you’re confident in identifying errors and putting forward opportunities for improvement.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in service coordination, scheduling or rostering (highly desirable)
- Ability to work to deadlines, multi-task and calmly manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management and a willingness to collaborate
- Strong customer service focus
- Proactive and logical problem solving
- Experience in office administration including advanced computer skills.
- National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months)
- Evidence of Flu (2022) and Covid vaccinations
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates a range of other benefits;
- Employment with a leading aged care provider in a growing sector
- Attractive pay rates
- The ability to salary package $18,550 per annum
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank
- Opportunity to study nationally accredited courses in Aged Care
- Hybrid home/office-based work
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via the link and include a resume.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend