Executive Assistant to the CFO
Job no: 494907
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Categories: Human Resources, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Resource Coordinator, Administration Assistant
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people, managing a complex and diverse portfolio in a dynamic and challenging market.
An opportunity is now available for a Executive Assistant to join our corporate team in Subiaco supporting the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is a pivotal role which performs a range of executive and administrative support functions to ensure the smooth operation of the business unit. This role is a high-profile position with a broad remit which includes assisting in the management of Amana Living’s governance framework by providing company secretarial, risk management and insurance support under the direction of the CFO.
The Executive Assistant plays an active role in maintaining Amana Living’s Philosophy of Care and in living the 3Rs culture – The Right People, Doing the Right Things, the Right Way.
About the role
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- provide general administrative support to the CFO, including diary and email management;
- day to day oversight of the intranet (Sharepoint) including ensuring that all policies and procedures are up to date and published;
- assist in the completion of enterprise risk management processes; coordinate review meetings, monitor and follow-up on progress against agreed plans;
- assist in the management of Amana Living’s insurance program; coordinate the timely completion of annual questionnaires and manage ad hoc requests;
- assist in ensuring that Amana Living complies with its obligations under the Privacy Act, by coaching and supporting site-based staff to follow records and document management procedures, and monitoring compliance;
- provide general administrative support for the Subiaco head office as required;
- work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO and other administrative staff to harmonise and improve administrative processes;
- own and oversee the corporate travel systems and booking process.
Who we are looking for
An experienced Executive Assistant, you will have exceptional attention to detail, demonstrate initiative and have the ability to quickly respond to situations as they arise, whilst enjoy contributing to a collaborative and welcoming working environment.
- Previous experience in a senior administrative or executive assistant role
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and interact with all levels of management with a professional approach
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills and innate attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Possess a National Police Clearance Certificate (no older than 6 months) or be willing to obtain one
- Previous experience using Diligent boards with admin access (desirable)
- Previous experience using Sharepoint as an administrator (desirable)
What’s on offer?
Working for Amana Living offers you a fulfilling career with the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the community we serve, while advancing your professional development in a high performing team. We also offer a range of benefits, including competitive salaries with the ability to salary package and discounted private health insurance.
How to apply
We reserve the right to commence the screening and interview process prior to this date.
We respectfully request no agency contact at this time.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend