Accounts Receivable Officer
Job no: 494902
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Amana Living is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Western Australia and is a dynamic, people focused organisation, dedicated to delivering exceptional care and services. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
Reporting to the Senior Accounts receivable officer, this role is suitable for an individual who has a high level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills and customer service skills and a business improvement mind-set. The position of the Accounts Receivable officer is responsible for the invoicing and account maintenance of the Home care, Transition care and Respite portfolio’s in Amana Living’s business.
- End of month and pre-billing processes
- Admission and finalisation of resident/client accounts, including of overpaid fees and credit notes
- Generation of invoices across various business portfolios
- Preparation, review, and dissemination of statements of account
- Collect and maintain resident/client direct debit information, generate direct debits and timely follow up of rejection
- Timely receipting of cash and banking of cheques
- Funding events management in Epicor/SLS including authorisations of admissions and discharges. Timely follow up of outstanding events with relevant sites.
- Timely response to queries
- Identify improvements to the Accounts Receivable process.
- Other duties as prescribed by the Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience within a similar role and background in Finance
- A valid Police Clearance (within the past 6 months)
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Word.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and complaint resolution skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates and a range of other benefits;
- The ability to salary package up to $15,900 pa
- Discounted private health insurance
- Access to our wellness program
If you would like to be considered, please apply now and ensure your resume is included in your application
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend