Job no: 494701
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Categories: Property & Projects, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Service Coordinator, Sales & Marketing, Resource Coordinator, Community Support Worker, Day Club Assistant, Home and Community Care, Administration Assistant
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates a range of other benefits;
- Employment with a leading aged care provider in a growing sector
- Attractive pay rates
- The ability to salary package $15,900 pa
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank
- Opportunity to study nationally accredited courses in Aged Care
- Hybrid home/ office based work
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
We are looking for new rostering superstars to be part of our fun, busy team! The role will be responsible for the rostering and scheduling of Your Home Community Support Workers to provide a reliable and consistent service to clients in accordance with service delivery plans. A particular focus of the position will be to ensure that the roster achieves both staff contractual obligations and meets clients’ individual service needs.
You will be joining a team that works collaboratively to achieve rewarding results in a fast-paced role.
The position will be a mix of home and Rivervale office-based work, with the 12-8pm shift conducted from home.
- Rotating roster, full-time hours
- Monday - Friday on rotating shifts of 06:00 - 14:00, 09:00 - 17:00, 12:00- 20:00.
- Weekend and public holiday work on a rotating roster*
*Working Saturday and Sunday in place of 2 weekdays (rotating - 2 weekends in 6 weeks).
You’re a strong communicator, comfortable with managing client expectations and confident speaking with individuals from all demographics and backgrounds. Your administrative experience has provided you with a flexible but systematic approach to your work. With a keen eye for detail, you’re confident in identifying errors and putting forward opportunities for improvement.
- Previous experience in service coordination, scheduling or rostering (desirable)
- Ability to work to deadlines, to multi-task and calmly manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management and a willingness to collaborate
- Strong customer service focus
- Proactive and logical problem solving
- Experience in office administration including advanced computer skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via the link and include a resume.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately
Our recruitment process may include a video interview and questionnaire that will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend