Stores / Delivery Driver
Job no: 494696
Work type: Full time
Location: Total Catering Solutions (Bassendean), Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Categories: Property & Projects
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people. Our catering division Total Catering solutions is currently seeking applications from experienced delivery drivers. Since its inception in 1996 TCS has become one of the leading Cook – Chill / Cook Freeze and Extended shelf life food manufacturers in Perth, Western Australia.
Located in a Bassendean, in a purpose-built facility, TCS utilises modern high tech production equipment and the latest technology in computer systems and software packages specifically designed for the food manufacturing industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is integral in ensuring raw materials for production are sorted, moved and rotated throughout the production area and factory, whilst finished goods are sorted and delivered as per the delivery paperwork and supervisors’ direction.
This role will be a full time permanent role Monday to Friday 6am - 2.30pm.
- Ensures raw materials are received in good condition.
- Comply with TCS HACCP food safety plan.
- Move raw materials into appropriate areas e.g. dry material in dry store, frozen in freezer and chilled in designated cool room.
- Pack finished goods ready for dispatch in chiller and freezer areas and complete delivery documentation.
- Notify supervisor of any stock and/or delivery issues.
- Move stock around accordingly e.g. finished production to storage, and complete temperature documentation.
- Liaise with Cooks/Chefs regarding raw material requirements.
- Unload and load deliveries with forklift following safe operating procedures as per the forklift manual.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Successful completion of pre-medical form and physical, drug and alcohol assessment.
- A valid high-risk LF forklift license.
- A current manual driver’s license
- Experience within a similar role; receiving and dispatching goods, working in a chiller and freezer environment.
- MR / HR License would be desirable
- Willingness to obtain National Police Clearance
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates a range of other benefits;
- The ability to salary package
- Discounted private health insurance
- Access to our wellness program
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application, ensuring your current resume is included.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend