Workforce (Rostering) Team Leader
Job no: 494693
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Property & Projects, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Service Coordinator, Team Leader, Resource Coordinator
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Workforce Team Leader is responsible for providing operation delivery of quality workforce scheduling (rostering) services and expert support and advice to management and staff across all sites. Working closely with Residential care facility Managers and Operations Managers to identify, develop and implement workforce scheduling solutions to support the achievement of business objectives. You will play a critical role in championing our 3R Culture and in providing leadership and support to the Workforce team to ensure continuity of service.
About the Role
- Engage and support the Workforce team to ensure rosters reflect the operational needs of residential and transition care sites, in collaboration with Managers
- Maintain responsibility for the integrity of the rostering data held, including checking input and maintenance of rostering data into the rostering time and attendance system (Etivity)
- Investigate data problems in Rostering and Time/Attendance system (Etivity) and provide advice as required
- Ensure input and associated documentation is checked to ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant awards, agreements, procedures and policies to resident care.
- Lead the implementation of a range of Workforce rostering based projects and initiatives
- Establish and maintain Workforce scheduling/reporting metrics to allow comparisons and trend analysis
- Continuously review all rosters and scheduling to ensure they meet cost effectiveness targets
- Update, create and implement new workflows and processes
- Supervise direct reports and coordinate workloads within the team to provide responsive service delivery
- Manage rosters to ensure agency, overtime and casual hours worked is kept to a minimum
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Finance/Accounting or Business related degree or significant experience in a similar role
- Leadership experience or a subject matter expert with some exposure to coaching and mentoring others
- Demonstrated ability to use Chris21 (preferred) and electronic time and attendance systems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong orientation to the provision of a responsive and timely service
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate effectively with internal and external customers
- A police clearance no older than 6 months
- Flu and COVID vaccinations (or willing to obtain one) to visit our sites
What’s on offer?
Working for Amana Living offers you a fulfilling career with the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the community we serve. We also offer a range of benefits, including competitive salaries with the ability to salary package and discounted private health insurance.
If you feel you are who we are looking for, please apply now with a covering letter and resume.
Our recruitment process may include a pre-recorded video interview and short job fit questionnaire. Applications close on Thursday the 16th of September, however shortlisting will commence immediately.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend