Physiotherapist - ECH
Job no: 494689
Work type: Full time
Categories: Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
We are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent physiotherapist at Edward Collick Home (ECH) in Kalgoorlie. ECH is an 89 bed residential aged care facility.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Industry leading pay rates
- The ability to salary package up to $15,900 pa
- Award winning not-for-profit Employer of Choice
- Opportunities to study nationally accredited courses
- School holidays child care assistance
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank Private
- Provides assessments and interventions for resident mobility, falls risk and related musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
- Frequently reviews treatment objectives and interventions to ensure their continued application, efficacy and outcomes.
- Implements and supervises pain management programs. Provides treatment programs to address problems of movement and/or, function on an individual or group basis.
- Consults on the selection of aids and equipment for specific and general use.
- Supervises, guides and manages physiotherapy assistants and students
- Involvement in site-based meetings related to physiotherapy programs
- Contributes to the preparation of annual physiotherapy budgets.
- Maintains timely and accurate documentation including ACFI reporting.
- Initial assessment of resident on admission, and annual review and when required.
- Orders materials and supplies in conjunction with Service/Centre Operations Manager.
- Maintain accreditation compliance with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Standards
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) Degree
- Current Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in aged care assessment and rehabilitation including equipment prescription
- Demonstrated excellence in specialist assessment and the delivery of evidence based physiotherapy interventions
- Well-developed computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work clients with unmet needs and responsive behaviors.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical assessment and willingness to obtain a police clearance certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now and ensure your resume is included in your application. If you have any queries regarding this or other roles, please contact nicola veal at email@example.com.
If you are interested in working at Amana Living, but this is not the role for you, please contact Nicola veal at the email address above with your resume and a description of what kind of role you are looking for.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend