Supply Chain Manager
Job no: 494671
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people, managing a complex and diverse portfolio in a dynamic and challenging market.
An opportunity is now available for a highly experienced Supply Chain Manager to join our corporate team in Subiaco. Reporting to the CFO, this role will ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all goods and services required by Amana Living.
As a leader within the organisation, this role seeks to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively to achieve outcomes, whilst leading and developing an engaged and high performing team.
About the role
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Building and maintaining an “Industry Leading” Supply Chain Strategy that delivers on business priorities and continually improves the service provided to internal clients / users.
- Delivering on assigned CFO and Business Services business priorities
- Building and continuously developing a highly effective Supply Chain team
- Actively contributing to the high performing and fun culture within the broader Business Services Team
- Develop highly collaborative relationships with the ALI members of the Leadership Team and key business users of Supply Chain, ensuring that focus is placed on delivering to their requirements.
- Consistently presenting a highly professional approach to suppliers and internal users through effective Supply Chain / Procurement policies and processes.
- Participate and contribute to Aged Care Industry groups focused on supply chain and procurement.
- Work collaboratively with the Financial Controller to ensure the provision of Requisition to Pay business processes and outcomes.
- Ensure robust and effective Contract and Supplier Compliance Management.
- Develop and maintain an effective Supplier Spend Management framework
- Ensure supplier ongoing commercial agreements are providing cost efficient and high-quality outcomes for the ALI organisation.
- Lead and drive Category Management across the full ALI supplier spend portfolio.
- Lead and drive regular category Strategic Sourcing events, continually endeavouring to improve the quality and the cost of services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A commercial undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Significant experience in Supply Chain or Commercial leadership roles
- Experience developing and coaching high performing teams
- Proven experience and capability in managing all aspects of R2P business processes
- Proven experience in leading Contract and Supplier Compliance management capability and
- Experience supporting Category Management and Strategic Sourcing activities
- Experience with both R2P and CLM systems
- Intermediate capability with both Excel and Power BI (preferred)
- The ability to provide a National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months old)
What’s on offer?
Working for Amana Living offers you a fulfilling career with the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the community we support, while advancing your professional development in a high performing team. We also offer a range of benefits, including competitive salaries with the ability to salary package and discounted private health insurance.
If you feel you are who we are looking for, please apply now with a brief covering letter and resume.
Our recruitment process may include a pre-recorded video interview and short job fit questionnaire. Applications close on Monday the 27th of September, however shortlisting will commence immediately.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend