Job no: 494616
Work type: Full time
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Administration Assistant
WHY WORK FOR US?
Amana Living is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Western Australia and is a dynamic, people focused Not for Profit organisation, dedicated to delivering exceptional care and services for our older generation as they live the second half of their lives. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting full-time opportunity has become available within our Workforce Team located at our Rivervale offices. This role will be responsible for assisting our residential facilities to efficiently schedule staff for residential sites. This is a fast paced environment where strong organisational and people skills will see you succeed in this role.
The Workforce Team provide coverage and support to our residential facilities between the core hours of 6am and 5pm weekdays and 7am and 3pm on weekends. We are therefore seeking applications from candidates who are able to undertake the morning shift which commences at 6am or the later shift which finishes at 5pm. You will also need to have the flexibility to assist with weekend coverage, which is undertaken on a work from home basis.
- Ensure that site rosters are consistently staffed to a high-level and manage daily roster variations
- Ensure allocated shifts are in accordance with individual contracted hours
- Ensure that timesheets are accurate and submitted within the relevant timeframes
- Data extraction and analysis, identifying key trends providing insights and strategies to address key operational issues
- Manage accuracy and currency of staff data in Etivity
- Monitor staff restrictions
- Ensure that rostering guidelines, payroll, and HR processes are adhered to
- Liaise with staff on rostering and payroll queries
- Identify casual staff for conversion to part time and ensure mandatory training needs are current
- Undertake/facilitate relevant roster audits as directed by the Workforce Support Manager
- Cert III in Business Administration or minimum two years in aged care, rostering and administration (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high-volume staff rostering/scheduling role (mandatory)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of rostering and scheduling processes
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work in a highly productive, fast paced environment
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed computer literacy
- Ability to interpret data and make informed decisions
WHAT'S ON OFFER
A fulfilling career with an award winning Employer of Choice, salary packaging of up to $15,900pa, free parking at our Rivervale offices and a range of other benefits.
If you feel you are who we are looking for, please select the 'Apply Now' button.
Our recruitment process may include a pre-recorded video interview and short job fit questionnaire
Shortlisting and interviews will be carried out as soon as possible.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend