Hospitality - Camillo
Job no: 494450
Work type: Part time
Location: Southern Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
Our Hospitality Services staff work across a range of roles including kitchen hand, cleaning and laundry. We are seeking experienced Domestic staff member to work at our Thomas Scott Hostel in Camillo on a permanent part time basis.
The successful candidate must be able to commit to all the shifts outlined below.
Week 1 & 2
Total hours: 16hrs per fortnight
You will need to have minimum 1 year experience working in a similar role. Key responsibilities will include:
Prepare and serve meals and assistance in the kitchen (making salads, baking cookies and bread etc.)Vacuum, sweep, dust and mop all designated areas of facility in line with designated cleaning schedule. Working as part of a team to ensure all tasks are completed each shift.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Competent time management techniques in line with routines and schedules
- Prior experience working within an Aged Care/Hospital environment
- Experience working with people with Dementia (desirable)
- Ability to provide a National Police Clearance less than 6 months old, or a receipt of purchase, at interview stage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability pass a pre-employment physical assessment
- A driver's license and a reliable vehicle
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer industry leading pay rates and a range of other benefits;
The ability to salary package
Discounted private health insurance
Access to our wellness program
If you would like to be considered, please apply now and ensure your resume is included in your application.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend