Job no: 494448
Work type: Part time
Location: Kalgoorlie, Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Village Manager
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
The Village Coordinator is responsible for liaising directly with the residents within our villages, providing regular support and exceptional customer service to ensure our residents needs are being met. Along with facilitating the co-ordination of reports, records management and resident correspondence, whilst maintaining with Amana Living Philosophy of Care and living the 3Rs culture. This role will be responsible for supporting our Muschamp Village in Kalgoorlie.
- To be the point of contact for all village residents and their families
- Manage and monitor the village budgets and Key Performance Indicators to ensure the village maintains within budget
- Monitor the property maintenance needs and services within the village.
- To maintain an awareness of all issues which may affect the village and, if necessary, escalate as required
- Collaborate with the Resident group and the Committee to create a vibrant social community for all Residents.
- Ensure that the interests and needs of the Resident group are supported through activities and services provided through the village
While your Retirement Village / Aged Care industry experience complemented by hands-on sales experience will set you apart, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience with administration and record keeping, basic accounting and budgeting.
- Strong relationship management skills. Possessing an inclusive, positive and collaborative style.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, with a focus on continuous improvement and proactive communication.
- The aptitude, resourcefulness and drive to acquire a working knowledge of new programs and systems as required and possess solid Microsoft Office suite skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Be approachable, empathetic, honest, patient and kind-natured, and importantly possess a sense of humour!
- Have a solutions-focused and professional approach to managing and resolving complaints and concerns in a timely manner
- Hold a Senior First Aid Certificate and National Police Check Certificate or willing to obtain one
- Possess a current driver’s license.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- The ability to salary package up to $15,900 pa
- School holidays child care assistance
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank Private
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete your application form online.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend