Business Support Officer
Job no: 494447
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Categories: Service Coordinator, Administration Assistant
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of care, accommodation and support for older people. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
A permanent, full-time opportunity is now available for a Business Support Officer to join our team in Rivervale.
The role of Business Support Officer is responsible for providing administrative support to the Home Care Client Services Management team.
The Business Support Officer plays an active role in maintaining the Amana Living’s Philosophy of Care and in living the 3Rs culture.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Maintain client database in Comcare.
- Organise data stored on the shared drive to ensure consistency of information.
- Provide administrative support to the Client Services Managers.
- Assist in the promotion of Home Care services available to the residents through Amana Living to enhance their lifestyles and to help them cope and to remain in familiar surroundings with friends, referring residents to Home Care services where a need is identified.
- Take responsibility for a safe working environment in order to prevent injury to self, fellow staff members and others.
- Comply with Amana Living Policies and Procedures as set out in Amana Living Policy Manuals and the Charter of Residents’ Rights and Responsibilities.
- Any other duties that fall within the administration function of business support services within ‘Your Home’.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative position.
- Exceptional customer service skills and quality standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint with the capability to learn bespoke business systems.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Current Drivers License
- Previous experience in a similar position would be desirable
HOW TO APPLY
If you're as passionate about delivering unparalleled service as we are then click the ‘Apply now’ button and complete your application form online.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend