CHSP Service Coordinator
Job no: 494442
Work type: Full time
Location: Southern Suburbs
Categories: Service Coordinator
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen within Amana Living for a CHSP Service Coordinator in the Amana Living Your Home (Home Care) business area. This role provides a high level of service and support to our CHSP clients and their families. Your Home business is based in Rivervale, but the majority of your time will be spent in the community with our clients, or working from home. We are currently recruiting for a vacancy in the Southern Suburbs.
You are the key point of contact for your portfolio of clients, and you strive to exceed their expectations and ensure that the services they receive are of a consistently high standard. You will have a passion to help people living the second half of their life at home by working together to come up with solutions that are right for them.
Your time will be spent:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all CHSP referrals within the designated geographical area from the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) to Amana Living Clients & families.
- Meeting clients and conducting the Health and Safety and environmental check at the initial referral and then annually.
- Your highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills will assist you to build effective relationships and rapport, ensure clear sharing of messages between stakeholders.
- Influencing skills will enable you to assist clients to make appropriate decisions about services that support their goals of care while respecting the client’s right to choose
- Providing after hours on-call duties according to the rostered schedule
What will help you in this role:
- You will have refined planning & organising skills enabling you to effectively manage a caseload and ensure customer service and KPI deliverables are met
- Your lateral thinking and problem-solving skills will ensure that problems presented by clients or systems are met with the right solutions
- Your tech savvy approach will be demonstrated through competent and comfortable use of technologies; working with a variety of software systems and Excel to streamline the administrative elements of the role
- Your engagement and understanding of targets and KPI’s will ensure that you focus on both the interface with clients and the objectives of the business
- 5 years in a customer service & community-based customer service role
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, their families, staff and external organisations
- Strong problem solving and complaint resolution skills and the ability to take initiative with decision making
- A high degree of attention to detail
- A passion to serve in the community
- The right attitude and aptitude for the role are vital along with previous experience in aged care
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications
- Valid Police Clearance less than 6 months old (or provide a receipt at interview stage)
- Willingness to undertake, and pass a pre-employment physical assessment
- Valid Australian drivers licence.
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer a range of benefits including competitive salaries with the ability to salary package, discounted private health insurance, our Wellness Program and much more. Grow your career in a progressive and exciting organisation with Amana Living!
An official car will be provided for the prospective candidate.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend