Job no: 494397
Work type: Part time
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Human Resources, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead
About Amana Living Training Institute
Amana Living Training Institute (ALTI) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a division of leading WA aged care organisation Amana Living Inc. We deliver quality accredited and non-accredited training to thousands of Western Australians over the past two decades.
ALTI has been providing training since 1998, and Amana Living has served the community since 1962, so you can be assured of our expertise in care training and delivery.
Amana Living Training Institute (ALTI) delivers a comprehensive, broad range of clinical and non-clinical training solutions for both businesses and individuals.
About the role
Due to significant growth, we have permanent and casual positions available within our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) team for experienced Trainers. Working from our Rivervale office, your primary objective will be to deliver high quality training services to the RTO’s internal and external clients under the guidance of the Training Operation Coordinator.
Our RTO is experiencing significant growth and offers a range of employment opportunities in a stable sector.
Your responsibilities in this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Deliver face-to-face training
- Conduct training assessments, marking of students’ paper works, and record learning outcomes
- Report learning outcomes to individual students and the respective Manager within agreed timeframes
- Conduct Pre-Course student meetings for students
- Recognise students’ needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Conduct Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessments for students
- Participate in the validation and moderation process
- Conduct on the job assessments
- Process Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) documents
- Map resources and assessments to relevant training package
- Assist with course development and writing of materials
- Assist in identifying new growth and development opportunities for the RTO
You will be a self starter who is passionate about education and quality standards. You will thrive on a challenge and enjoy delivering training programs on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (essential)
Cert III & Cert IV in Aged Care, Disability care, Allied Health or higher (preferred) or Aged or Health Care experience.
Broad knowledge of education theory, including knowledge of Adult Learning Principles
C Class drivers licence and vehicle
National Police Clearance (within 6 months) or ability to obtain one when required
What we offer
Working for Amana Living not only offers you a fulfilling career, we also offer flexible working hours, industry leading pay rates with the ability to salary package and a range of other benefits.
How to apply
Please advise in a covering letter the contract arrangement you would prefer (casual, permanent, fixed term, part-time, full time)
Our interview process will commence immediately.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend