Carer - Kalgoorlie
Job no: 494331
Work type: Casual / Temp, Part time
Amana Living is one of Western Australia's largest not-for-profit providers of transition, aged and community care. We are proud of our reputation as a trusted, multi-award-winning provider, driven by a firm belief that the second half of life is for living. We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite, and dementia specific services.
We currently have several positions vacant in our Kalgoorlie facility.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Industry leading pay rates
- The ability to salary package up to $15,900 pa
- Award winning not-for-profit Employer of Choice
- Opportunities to study nationally accredited courses
- School holidays child care assistance
- Discounted private health insurance with HBF and Medibank Private
In the role of Carer you will build strong, positive relationships with our residents and be responsible for the delivery of personal care and assistance to meet individual needs. The role is to deliver homely and loving environments by providing care with compassion, integrity and dignity. Play a key role in delivering our award winning model of care and make a real difference to residents' quality of life.
In addition you will have
- Certificate III or higher in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Previous experience in Aged Care
- Experience in administering medications
- Valid Police Clearance less than 6 months old (or provide a receipt at interview stage)
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with others and develop relationships built on respect and trust
- Successfully complete a pre-employment physical assessment and reference checks
- Available to attend a compulsory 2-week induction
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now and ensure your resume is included in your application.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend